Home » Posts tagged 'real estate broker'
Tag Archives: real estate broker
If you want to sell a house fast, it’s essential to discuss all of your options with Bey Realty. They can go over all of your choices and assist you in making an informed decision as to how to save money when selling a house fast. Need some free advice from an expert local expert? Consider talking to the following people:
* An experienced agent. It would be best if you always had your real estate agent represent you. Unless your agent represents you and your offer is “off the table,” it is very likely that they will steer you toward signing on with a buyer’s agent who works for their client. An experienced agent knows market trends and how to get the most for your home sale price.
* Traditional sale. While selling a house through the traditional route can be very profitable, you will need a significant marketing budget. Traditional home selling typically includes newspaper ads, posting signs, holding open houses, and cold calling. You may also consider staging a home for sale by the owner. This involves hiring a professional home seller’s agent, staging the home yourself, and actually advertising and marketing your property.
* Renovations. Depending on your home selling budget, renovations to the house and its surroundings may help expedite the selling process. Consider improving curb appeal, landscaping, painting, and other home improvement tasks to make the house more attractive to potential buyers. While these improvements will not directly help the sale, they will increase the perceived value of the house, which could add several thousand dollars to the final selling price.
* Major renovations. If you have done everything possible to keep your house in good condition and still have trouble selling it, perhaps it is time to consider major renovations. A complete gutting and stove replacement is an obvious first step, but many other renovation projects could speed up the selling process. Consider adding an extra room or suite, painting, upgrading electrical work, and other repairs. If the renovations do not include added living space, consider adding an open-plan kitchen that can be easily marketed. It should be noted that not all potential buyers are interested in additional living space, so adding it might be worth spending some additional marketing dollars on this type of sale.
* Closings. Once you have closed the deal and have started to close the paperwork for the home sales, you will need to schedule the closing. Closing can take several weeks to a few months, depending on the type of transaction you are completing and the complexities. Typically, you should schedule a closing date at least a week before the proposed sale date. Be sure to arrange closing payments and other obligations beforehand with your realtor or real estate agent.
* Listing Your House. Once you have closed the sale, it is time to market your home. Real estate agents use multiple listing services, either directly (for properties found in the Multiple Listing Service database) or through a broker (for properties not found in a Multiple Listing Service database). Use the Multiple Listing Service database to locate the property you think may be suitable for sale; note any special assessments, such as city and neighborhood economic factors, that could make your home sale faster.
These are just some of the many strategies you can use when selling a house fast. Be sure to consider your real estate agent commissions when deciding whether to list your home yourself or utilize the above strategies. Also, consider the total cost to list your home, which can vary based on the type of home you are selling. With careful planning and communication with your real estate agent, you can sell your home fast, save money, and get the best possible price for your home.